Thursday, November 26, 2009

2006 bmw m6 e63 rims

Helping to this guy!

Please guys i have been looking for this carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler for the longest time and I cant find it anywhere. I don't even know the name of this spoiler so IF ANYONE can please guide me in the right direction to find it and buy it I would appreciate it so much.

IMG_8467[1]
I'm going to attach a picture of the spoiler I am looking for. This is going to be for my 2006 BMW M6 TUNING Coupe.
I also need some 22 inch 3 piece wheels for my M6 also if anyone has some good condition ones for sale. Please PM me pictures, pricing and your prices along with your contact number so I can reach you.
Thank you all so much for the help as I am new to this forum and hope to contribute in the near future.

-----------

this spoiler is from RD sport. The beauty on the picture belongs to member VicM5,maybe he can tell where exactly to buy this piece of art. And about the rims.. I wouldn't put on 22" rims. That's way too much for me and for the car. 21" is the best size

No comments: